Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas according to Little Miss Abigail!!

Hello There!! Mummy and Daddy have been a bit busy lately ... so while they're not looking I'm jumping on the computer and adding my own update!
We had a fun time over Christmas ... Auntie Amy came to visit ... all the way from England ... one night Mummy and Daddy put me to bed and when I woke up the next morning there was an Auntie Amy in the basement ... it was very exciting!!!
I've been told that it's traditional to have Christmas Cake in England ... filled with lots of dried fruits and things ... Mummy and Auntie Amy did a great job at making an alternative fun cake for us this year!! Mummy cooked a chocolate cake in the shape of a giant cupcake and Auntie Amy decorated it like a Christmas tree ... it almost looked too good to eat ... but we did and it was yummy!!
Last year I was a little bit too young to appreciate presents ... even on my first birthday I didn't really get it (I even read all my cards upside-down!!) but this Christmas it finally clicked that unwrapping presents is fun ... and what's inside is even better!!
These jigsaw puzzles are the best ... I think I've just about mastered all 6 of the set now ... much to Mummy and Daddy's dismay ... they thought it might take me a bit longer to work out ... they're relieved that I love doing them over and over again though!
Once I worked out where the presents were coming from there was no stopping me ... I went straight in under there ... unfortunately I wasn't quick enough ... we'd already opened most of what was there ... it did make Mummy, Daddy and Auntie Amy laugh!! Watch out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment