Sunday, February 06, 2011

My New Bed!

Abigail here for a change ... I thought I would tell you my exciting news!!! I'm growing fast and lots has changed in the last couple of months ... the most recent thing for me at the moment is that last weekend Mummy and Daddy bought me a new 'big girls bed'!!
Naturally I wanted in on the action ... and had Daddy's tools out of the box before he realised what was going on!! Then we set to unpacking the bed in the middle of the living room floor ...
Once all the bits and pieces were out ... I was quick to lend Daddy a hand putting it together, especially with his 'noisy' drill ... and tell him exactly what he was meant to be doing!!
As soon as it was all assembled I was very quick to test it out ... it was a little hard but I couldn't wait ... Monkey liked it too!
It got a bit more comfy when we got the mattress ... but it was still in the middle of the living room ... I was too excited to wait til it was moved into my bedroom!
Finally Mummy and Daddy took advantage of a few minutes when I'd jumped off to put my new bed into my room ... check out the little shelf for my books at the end so I can read them without having to get out of bed!! I also love the fact that there's more wall space to display my masterpieces now too!
As soon as my bed was in place I made myself at home with my books and didn't move for quite a while. Earlier on this week I wasn't very well and it was great to be able to just flop in my lovely new bed!
Now a week on, I'm still quick to head to bed when it's nap-time and bedtime because I love my 'big girls bed' ... just thought I'd tell you all about it too! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!!!! Loved reading this, she is adorable bless her!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! It’s impressive to see a young girl helping out her parents setting up her bed. She’s truly becoming a big girl now. ^___^ I like how her bed has an extension for a mini shelf!

    Aniyah Bautista

    ReplyDelete